I am a Professional Geoscientist with my Masters Degree in Water and Waste Water from an Engineering University and Groundwater Thesis. We own and operate all of the equipment to conduct the services we provide. To date, as Atlantic Water Investigations Limited, I have investigated over 6200 residential and commercial properties.
We carry extensive Errors and Omissions Insurance for the advice we provide. Every company has a different approach to the level of effort, quality of service and professional qualifications they can or cannot provide. So when comparing prices as the other companies if they are licensed with Nova Scotia Environment and so they have Errors and Omissions Insurance.
Dean Walker, M.A.Sc., P.Geo., of Atlantic Water Investigations Limited is the holder of a:
- Well Digging Certificate of Qualification, Lic No. 708
- Class II Pump Installer NS Department of the Environment & Labour, Lic. No. 550
- Member of both the NS Groundwater Association and the Wastewater Association of NS
- Canadian GeoExchange Coalition Installers Course Training Certificate IN-1677 June 10, 2009
- Professional Geoscientist, Member No. 045, Association of Professional Geoscientists of Nova Scotia
- $1,000,000.00 Errors and Omissions Insurance and $1,000,000.00 Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Certificate of Recognition with the Nova Scotia Construction Safety Association, Certificate No. O.O. 169060
- QP2 On-sSite Sewage Disposal Septic System Assessments, Inspections, Selection &Final Approval, Lic, No. 38
- National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) Version RT 0502-H Residential Radon Measurement Provider