Marketing and Operations Specialist
We are a top producing, boutique real estate office located in downtown Halifax providing real estate services to all of HRM. We are looking for a highly professional, service oriented individual who is able to work independently in a fast-paced environment. We work in a TEAM environment, each member working for the success of our agents and clients. If you are a proactive and creative problem solver looking to build an exciting career in marketing and social media with a leading Real Estate team, please apply!
The job is a combination of operations and client focused activities as well as marketing and social media management. The job consists of some of the following tasks:
Operations and Client Focused Duties:
- Greet clients in the office, handle phone calls and inquiries
- Manage the administration and paperwork associated with Listings
- Assist with the preparation and presentation for new listings including photos and 3D virtual tours
- Communicate with Clients, other Agents, and Trade Professionals
- Maintain office equipment and supplies
- Assist with preparing Client mail outs, Listing Packages, Closing Day Marketing Kits
Marketing and Social Media Management Duties:
- Maintenance of company website content including updating company and Agent pages
- Maintain company social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter
- Development of Content Calendars and content for posting to Social Media channels
- Overseeing of social media accounts for engagement, monitoring of comments, etc.
- Promotion of new listings, sold properties, and closing day photos on social media channels
- Assist with research and creation of content and reports for what is happening in the real estate industry locally
- Assist with the creation of promotions to increase engagement and awareness of the company and the C21 brand
We are looking for someone who can help us manage and maintain our marketing and social media presence in today's busy and changing real estate environment in addition to being able to assist our clients and agents in reaching their real estate goals.
Some of the specific experience we are looking for includes, but is not limited to:
- Knowledge of social media platforms - Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter
- Understanding and experience with SEO/SEM
- Email Marketing experience with platforms such as Constant Contact
- Knowledge and experience with interpreting Market Analytics for Google and Social Media platforms
- Experience with conducting research and compiling data
- Basic Photography skills and able to use photo editing tools such as Affinity
- Able to use content creation tools such as Canva and Animoto for the development of both online and print marketing content
- Familiar with and able to create engaging blog posts
The following Key Attributes are essential:
- A self-starter, can work with minimal supervision
- Willingness to learn and be coached
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Exceptional communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task and complete tasks and projects in a timely manner
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle change on a day-to-day basis
- Must be familiar and knowledgeable about HRM
- Eager to learn and grow along with our office
Completion of High School
Post Secondary Education in either Marketing or Business Administration
Minimum 1 year experience in Office Administration and/or Marketing and Social Media Management
Potential Salary Range - $30,000 to $45,000
Potential for Monthly Bonus
Salary will be commensurate with knowledge and experience
Monday - Friday, 35-40 Hours per week; may require nights and weekends
The successful applicant will work in our office located in downtown Halifax
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Please email a cover letter and resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30, 2021
Please include information about your education and experience as it relates to the specific job as outlined as well as the essential Key Attributes.
For more information about our company, click here.
Century 21 All Points is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will attempt to accommodate applicants' disability-related needs throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
Century 21 All Points appreciates all applicants and thanks them for their interest in our company, however, we regret that we will not be able to respond in person to all applicants.
Initial interviews will be done via Zoom
In-office interviews will be conducted with short-listed candidates following approved COVID protocols for businesses; masks will be required for all in-office interviews.
The office is deep cleaned regularly; hand sanitizer stations provided in office
Masking required in office when social distancing cannot be maintained