Home Buying Process
We will work with you to develop a customized program that reflects your personal needs!
- Buyer information session - At this meeting, we will perform a detailed "needs assessment" to learn what is important to you in terms of location, house size, style, timing, etc. This session will help us identify what we need to focus on in your home search.
- Buyer Brokerage Agreement (BBA) - We will present and explain to you the Buyer Brokerage Agreement which is a contract authorizing us to represent you in the purchase of a property.
- The MLS Tour - If you are not completely sure what area of Halifax you want to be in or you are new to the city we will take you on a tour to show you homes in the various communities and neighbourhoods that meet your criteria.
- Home Buying Process - We will explain the entire home buying process to you in advance and guide you through every step along the way. This step ensures all your questions are answered so that when you find the right home you are prepared to make an informed decision.
- Register for DAYWATCH - Stop searching and let us help. DAYWATCH allows you to choose things like the area, price range, and house style. As soon as a property is listed on the MLS you will receive an email with the information. Let us send the perfect property to you!
This is just the beginning. Want to get the rest of the information available in our Home Buying Guide? Complete the form below and we will contact you to get started!
Prefer to speak to someone in person? Contact us at 902-225-3196 and ask to speak to one of our agents about the home buying process.