CRA Rules have Changed! If you sold your principal residence in 2017

Posted by Team Support on Monday, January 8th, 2018 at 9:10am.

You absolutely must declare it on your personal income tax form for the year it was sold in! 
There is no tax on the sale but it has to be disclosed.

Here is the link to CRA which gives further information.

(Please read FULL POST for link below to be active)

Leave a Comment

Format example:
Format example:

Sign Up to Start Searching Differently...